The second day of the UTS World Virtual Youth Festival 2021 from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia had many exciting activities.
The official draw for Max Fit and Aero Fit started with the final 16 in each competition to be announced tomorrow 8.00 AM Saudi time for the final round. A total of 65 sports are involved in the competition itself. The finals of the IPC Inclusive Challenge is also approaching.
The talent competition is the most popular, judging has already started and announcements will be made on the last 400 competitors who make it to the final round.
Two important workshops took place today
WORKSHOP: IOC YOUNG LEADERS: BUILDING A BETTER WORLD THROUGH SPORT
14.00- 15.00 (All times are in KSA local (GMT +3)
Welcome Message, Professor Muhammad Yunus, Olympic Laurel, Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome Message, IOC Young Leaders Impact Panasonic
- Rohith Maradapa, IOC Young Leader 2019-2020
- Jemima Montag, IOC Young Leader 2021-2024
- Jessie Niles, IOC Young Leader 2021-2024
- Mayssa Bsaibes, IOC Young Leader 2021-2024
SUNDAY, 21 NOVEMBER
16.00- 17.00 (All times are in KSA local (GMT +3)
WORKSHOP: TOWARDS THE FUTURE AND CLEAN SPORT
Welcome Message- Benjamin Cohen, ITA Director
Welcome Message- Witold Banka, WADA President
- Olya Abasolo, OLY, Educational Manager, International Testing Agency
- Ariadna Camargo, Digital Learning Coordinator, WADA
- Eva Erfle, Education Consultant, WADA
DON’T MISS OUT ON ALL THE ACTION!!
Join us for the official Launch Ceremony tomorrow 22 November on the Olympic Channel at 19.00 time or at
In celebration of United Nations World Children’s Day, watch the amazing performances of the youth and join the leaders of sport!!